Samir Ranjan Parhi
Linux | Kubernetes | Service-Mesh (Istio) | Docker | A K S | App Service |Azure App Gateway | API Management | Postgres | PG-Admin | Azure DNS Zone | Private Link | CDN | Azure log workspace| Insights | VNET | NSG | Subnet, CIDR, Public IP | Prometheus | Loki | Grafana | Azure DevOps | Shell script | Python | Rust (learning)
Senior Technical Engineer (2022-11 – Current)
H&M Business services, Bangalore, IN.
Recently join the organization Unfortunately there is a mismatch in the job responsibility I was hired for and the job responsibility that is assigned. Actively looking out for change.
Open-Source Contributor (2021- 03 - Current )
Meshery, Layer 5
• Making Meshery Better and easily usable • Evaluating the product with intense testing - Focused on Azure Kubernetes service • Providing the comment and the feature improvement suggestions • Reviewing pull requests • Commit to the code base • Taking part in Community and Brainstorming Sessions
Senior DevOps Engineer(2021-03 - 2022-10)
Asteria Aerospace, Bangalore, IN.
• Responsible for architecting and managing the infrastructure for our SaaS product. • Executing various migrations and overtake various POC to improve our application and infrastructure. • Managing and containerizing the application keeping the security in mind. • Implemented the observability stack for APM using Grafana, Prometheus and Loki. • SPOC for infrastructure security; following the best practices to make our application more • stable and secure. Designed the DevOps CICD pipeline with Azure DevOps and Helm charts. • Analyzing and Optimizing the cloud resource Cost. • Defining and implementing the API policies according to OWASP guidelines. • Bench-marking the micro services time to time to improve the performance. • Contributing passively to the Go lang repos
Design Engineer professional(2020-03 - 2021-02)
British Telecom Plc, Bangalore, IN.
• Creating and Managing Azure services: VNET, VM, AKS, Logic Apps, Vault, creation of Pipeline, Blob, Azure artefact, Container Registry, Boards, Azure Monitor • Worked on Ansible, Ansible tower to automate various infrastructure provision and configuration • Deployment of various Application with Container and Kubernetes (AKS, Vanilla) • Created more than 80 Fully Automated CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins and groovy scripts • Created Realtime monitoring solution Using Grafana and Influx DB • Conducted various POCs on DevOps tools and participated in brainstorming sessions
DevOps Engineer(2020-03 - 2021-02)
KOCH Industries, Bangalore, IN.
• Administrating various Linux System and focused on Infra Automation • Implementing and maintaining CI/CD pipeline for Application Deployments • Implementation of Observability stack using Logic Monitor, Grafana, Prometheus • Mostly worked with Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, Git, Ansible Azure VNET, AKS, storage, AD and Pipeline storage • Taking part of all brainstorming session and initiative to build reliable infra structure • Worked closely with other business analysts, development teams and infrastructure specialists to deliver high availability solutions for mission-critical applications • Researched and identified new technologies and tools helping to grow agile development environment
Application Engineer (2015-02 - 2019-07)
IBM, Bangalore, IN.
• Installing and managing SAP infrastructure on Linux systems • Actively participated in all DevOps learning and delivery • Creating and Maintaining Jenkins jobs for deployment • Administrating AWS instances and IAM role and security group • Supported software integration and implemented maintenance enhancements • Onsite opportunity to Germany for DevOps Implementation Project • Educated and trained employees on new technologies through presentations and individual support